I recently worked on a shoot for Choc Dip, a brand that produces the most delicious looking chocolate dipped strawberries. Their strawberries are sourced straight from the farm and you can absolutely taste the difference. So fresh!
These are perfect for a party, celebration or a gift box (when you might be sick of flowers). The best bit? You can custom order the strawberries and choose the topping and colouring of their design. Take a look and check them out on their website here. https://chocdip.com
Emma From Choc Dip has generously given us a few of her 'insider' tips on how to create the ultimate choc-dipped strawberry.
EMMA'S TOP TIPS WHEN MAKING DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
1. Its all in the strawberry. Use the highest quality strawberry - farm fresh whenever possible. No chocolate or decorations can ever substitute the freshness of a farm fresh strawberry.
2. Always use a firm, fresh strawberry. Don't dip a bruised strawberry. The green leaves are a reflection of how fresh the strawberries are. The greener the leaves the fresher the strawb.
3. Chocolate choice is important. Use the highest quality chocolate you can afford. And don't forget to always double dip!
At choc dip you can...
Pick your toppings, the list is long....cherry ripe, crunchie (my personal favourite), pistachio, rose bud to name a few. Order a mix box or a tray of dark, milk or white chocolate.
Farm Fresh Strawberries
Quick and Easy Strawberry Smoothie
- 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Banana (frozen)
- Frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 Cup Milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon honey